|A crow hiding between the branches|
- Longest available zoom at present. 50X Optical zoom equivalent to 24-1200mm.
- Nice sturdy DSLR-like looks.
- A wide variety of shooting modes and effects that you can use to take pictures on different occasions.
- Excellent battery life.
- Smart Auto Mode is good but it selects higher ISO in order to compensate the drawback of maximum aperture of f/6.5 and often resulting in heavy noise in the photos. This means a tripod will be a must in order to take photos at lower ISO and longer exposures.
- I really miss an automatic switching betwen the LCD and the EVF. When I was learning how to use a DSLR, I really got used to the automatic switch between LCD and EVF.
However, so long as I'm not fully confident of carrying multiple lenses and a DSLR, I'll be happy using this long zoom Canon SX50 HS digital camera. Anyways, I'm not here to review the camera but to post a few test shots that I've taken over a period of past few days.
|A tiny bird in our Garden|
|A Flower Pecker??|
|A Pigeon on our Neighbor's Roof|
|Pigeons on our Neighbor's Roof|
|Tiny bird between the branches|
|Dried Leaves of a Broken Branch Hanging from the Tree|
|A bird between the branches of a tree|
|Bird between the branches|